Holista Bee Propolis 500mg 200 capsules
Antioxidant for maintenance of good health,
Traditionally used as an antibacterial agent to support immune system,
Contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and bioflavonoids
- Buy 6 for $15.95 each and save 6%
- Buy 12 for $13.95 each and save 18%
Bee propolis is a resinous substance created from tree sap by bees, that is used to seal and sterilize their hives (1). It contains naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, phenolic acids, and flavonoids, among other important compounds (2,3). Bee propolis is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve sore throats and/or other mouth and throat infections (4).
Bee Propolis from Holista has been manufactured and tested with the latest technology and methods exceeding industry standards, to ensure the highest standard possible for purity, potency, safety, and efficacy for your family.
Features and benefits:
Each capsule provides 500 mg of superior quality bee propolis
Sourced from the bee hive of the honey bee
Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor inflammations and sores of the mucous membranes of the mouth (such as canker sores)
Gelatin – bovine,
Free of artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners,
No starch, wheat, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, or tree nuts,
Formulated and packaged in Canada,
Recommended dosage (adults): 1 capsule daily or as recommended by a physician,
Consult a physician for use beyond 1 month,
Warnings and Precautions
Consult a physician prior to use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to bee products, poplar tree products or balsam of Peru, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen
Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use immediately
Keep out of reach of children
For product freshness protect from heat and humidity
Sealed for safety and freshness,
1. Yuksel, S, Akyol, S. The consumption of propolis and royal jelly in preventing upper respiratory tract infections and as dietary supplementation in children. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol, 2016; 5(3): 308-11.
2. Silva-Carvalho R, Baltazar F, Almeida-Aguiar, C. Propolis: A Complex Natural Product with a Plethora of Biological Activities That Can Be Explored for Drug Development. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015; 206439.
3. Shruthi E, Suma BS. Health from the Hive: Potential Uses of Propolis in General Health. International Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2012; 3:159-162.
4. Health Canada. (2014). Monograph: Propolis – Oral. Retrieved May 3, 2017: http://webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca/nhpid-bdipsn/monoReq.do?id=147