Holista Bee Propolis 500mg 200 Capsules
Antioxidant for maintenance of good health
Traditionally used as an antibacterial agent to support immune system
Contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and bioflavonoids
- Buy 6 for $33.95 each and save 15%
- Buy 12 for $29.95 each and save 25%
Bee propolis is a resinous substance created from tree sap by bees, that is used to seal and sterilize their hives (1). It contains naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, phenolic acids, and flavonoids, among other important compounds (2,3). Bee propolis is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve sore throats and/or other mouth and throat infections (4).
Bee Propolis from Holista has been manufactured and tested with the latest technology and methods exceeding industry standards, to ensure the highest standard possible for purity, potency, safety, and efficacy for your family.
Features and benefits:
Each capsule provides 500 mg of superior quality bee propolis
Sourced from the bee hive of the honey bee
Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor inflammations and sores of the mucous membranes of the mouth (such as canker sores)
Gelatin – bovine
Free of artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners
No starch, wheat, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, or tree nuts
Formulated and packaged in Canada
Recommended dosage (adults): 1 capsule daily or as recommended by a physician
Consult a physician for use beyond 1 month
Warnings and Precautions
Consult a physician prior to use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to bee products, poplar tree products or balsam of Peru, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen
Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use immediately
Keep out of reach of children
For product freshness protect from heat and humidity
Sealed for safety and freshness
1. Yuksel, S, Akyol, S. The consumption of propolis and royal jelly in preventing upper respiratory tract infections and as dietary supplementation in children. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol, 2016; 5(3): 308-11.
2. Silva-Carvalho R, Baltazar F, Almeida-Aguiar, C. Propolis: A Complex Natural Product with a Plethora of Biological Activities That Can Be Explored for Drug Development. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015; 206439.
3. Shruthi E, Suma BS. Health from the Hive: Potential Uses of Propolis in General Health. International Journal of Clinical Medicine. 2012; 3:159-162.
4. Health Canada. (2014). Monograph: Propolis – Oral. Retrieved May 3, 2017: http://webprod.hc-sc.gc.ca/nhpid-bdipsn/monoReq.do?id=147